10.03.2010

Zac Posen RTW Spring 2011 Collection

Zac Posen RTW Spring 2011 Collection

Zac Posen's collection is contemporary in its finest. He featured a lot of pieces I love most. A little bird on my shoulder told me that the theme of Zac Posen's collection is "Showgirl Boudoir" and all that glittery jazz. I can see showgirl in this collection for black lace, feathers, and fur were present in almost every piece. Yum.





























There are Three things I love about this collection. First, It's Zac Posen oI think he is cute plus I love men with curly hair. So, waddup? next is that I see feathers making a comeback in fashion, then the models who dare tread the fabulous runway of Paris; Jourdan Dunn, Carmen Kass, Coco Rocha, Vlada Roslyakova, Isabeli Fontana, Behati Prinsloo, Olga Sherer, Carmen Kass. Kudos!

Well? Do I hear you agreeing with me?

Tell me whatchathink?!

Cheers!
photo credits: style.com

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...