11.21.2011

Planet Jedward's John and Edward Makes Me Go 'Wow Oh Wow!'

Planet Jedward's John and Edward Makes Me Go 'Wow Oh Wow!'

I don't think I need to introduce you guys to these lovely duo. That said, YES Jedward (John and Edward) released their first music video entitled 'Wow Oh Wow' today! And from the looks of it, they pack more than just talent and good looks. Ladies?


Well okay, not so much with talent BUT I am positive that they have something. I dunno, can't really explain it. Watched the video and I thought that it was an absolute delight to have seen it. They haven't changed, they're still the same fun loving people I have seen since the X-Factor. These boys are extremely good looking, I just want to kiss them in the forehead and give them a golden star.



Kudos to their fashion as well. love the styling of Jedward in this video. Fun and fresh to look at if you ask me. Tara Reid is in this video as well, do I care? Not really. Ha.

Well?

Aren't John and Edward the cutest?

Tell me whatchathink?!

Cheers!

1 comment :

-blessed holy socks, the non-perishable-zealot said...

Hey, girl, that's mine!!! Lemme gonnna wannna. So there. HeeHee God blessa youse - Fr. Sarducci, ol SNL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...